"Where children can play and learn together..."
The nursery will be closed as of Monday 16th - Monday 30th November due to Covid isolation guidelines, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We are still contactable via email - email@example.com.
- We promote imagination and creativity encouraging perseverance and concentration, encouraging the children to play with and alongside their peers. Promoting life skills through all aspects of play.
- We are an integrated nursery which gives both mainstream children and children with additional needs the chance to play and learn together.
- We work closely with other professionals offering a base for multi – agency work to enhance the lives of our children.
- We provide the opportunity for children to play using both the indoor and outside environment, accessing a range of resources to develop fine and gross motor skills.
- We are a registered charity and a non profit making group. We will continue to raise funds which will help provide equipment to enable our children to develop to their full potential.
- We liaise with statuary and outside agencies involved with the child and will assist with form filling.
Read below what our parents and families have to say about Stepping Stones Play and Learn Group...
"Thank you for giving me the strength, support and encouragement to continue on our journey of inclusion, acceptance and love."
"Stepping Stones is like
our second family! xx"
"H" loves coming to play at Stepping Stones. He has come on leaps and bounds and thanks to you he loves singing and he's much more confident. All the staff are so lovely and supportive and have really helped us to feel part of a little family. xxx"
“As parents of an SEN child at the nursery, we have benefitted greatly from the support and knowledge that the Stepping Stones team were able to provide at what was a difficult time. By joining the committee I hope to be able to help the charity provide this same invaluable support to many more parents in the years to come.”
We have 30 years experience specialising in...
- Makaton & PECS training
- communication skills, working alongside a fully qualified speech therapist for a year
- sensory needs, with our very own sensory room and sensory circuit
- fully trained staff in a variety of health needs and specialist equipment
- behaviour management strategies
© 2017 Stepping Stones Play and Learn. Registered Charity 1033539.
Stepping Stones Play and Learn Group,
Wilson Marriage Centre,
Barrack St, Colchester CO1 2LR